♲ Andreas Waldenburger
So let me get this straight. Instead of
- getting account migration to work,
- making D* federate through open standards,
- making D* talk to all the other social sites,
- implementing an open API,
- making D* trivial to install for non-technical users, or even
- getting federation and notifications to work reliably,
you’re making a tool where people can write text over images.
This is getting out of hand. Stop goofing around and finish what you started!
(Sorry Sean. I’d like to be diplomatic about this, but I can’t. It’s like having a genius brother who just masturbates all day.)